Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
By accessing or using this website, you accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is a legal agreement (the "Agreement") between you, the user, and MSL Retail Ltd trading as MSL Retail.
1. RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES. MSL RETAIL grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access this website and to view and download information contained at this website, solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to your ongoing compliance with all terms of this Agreement. You agree to be responsible for all access of this website by your equipment or account, whether by you or others. You are also solely responsible for providing and maintaining all equipment, software and services needed to access and use this website. You agree not to use this website for any unlawful purpose. You agree not to rent, retransmit, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer this website or use it in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement. You agree not to copy, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify or make derivative works of this website. You agree not to use this website to operate a service bureau or for any other use involving the processing of data of other persons or entities. You do not receive any, and MSL RETAIL retains all, ownership rights in this website.
2. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY, LIABILITY. This website is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" basis. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this website. Due to its large size and complexity, this website may contain inaccuracies, omissions, errors or other defects. MSL RETAIL and its suppliers do not warrant that this website will meet your needs or expectations, that the website will be error free or uninterrupted, that errors can or will be corrected, that the website is reliable or timely, or that any information on the website will provide any particular results or usefulness. MSL RETAIL reserves the right to make changes and improvements to, or discontinue, this website or any part thereof. Further, MSL RETAIL does not represent that this website is appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, counties or other jurisdictions; accordingly, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in accessing this website.
MSL RETAIL AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MSL RETAIL OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIM OR LOSS INCURRED BY YOU (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS, OR COMMITMENTS, LOSS OF ANY GOODWILL, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST, DAMAGED OR MISAPPROPRIATED DATA, INABILITY TO USE DATA, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR COMPUTER VIRUSES), IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER MSL RETAIL OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, DEFAMATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS, AS WELL AS THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS.
3. SUBMITTED INFORMATION. You agree not to submit to this website any information that infringes upon or violates the privacy, rights, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others, anything that is illegal, defamatory, obscene, harassing, offensive, objectionable or sexually explicit, that encourages a violation of the law, that contains a virus, that is off-topic, or, without MSL RETAIL's permission, that contains any solicitation or advertising. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MSL RETAIL from any damages and costs, including without limitation legal fees and court costs, arising from your use of the Site. MSL RETAIL shall have the right, but not be obligated to, monitor this website to determine users' compliance with this Agreement and applicable laws. MSL RETAIL shall have the right in its sole discretion to not publish or remove any submitted information.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. This website may contain information submitted by third parties, including without limitation users and suppliers, and may also contain links to third party sites. Those third parties are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information they submit. MSL RETAIL has no more control over such third party content than does a public library, newsstand, or bookstore, and MSL RETAIL is not responsible for such third party content. MSL RETAIL does not evaluate or endorse any third party information. It is your responsibility to evaluate all information provided on this website, or to obtain specific professional advice.
5. MISCELLANEOUS. This is the exclusive and entire Agreement between MSL RETAIL and you regarding its subject matter. You may not assign any part of this Agreement without MSL RETAIL's prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England. MSL RETAIL may terminate or restrict your use of this website at any time without notice if MSL RETAIL believes you have not fully complied with this Agreement. Further, either party may terminate this Agreement at any time without cause; upon termination for any reason, your obligations under this Agreement shall continue, except that you agree to no longer access or use this site. You understand that MSL RETAIL may comply with law enforcement requests regarding your use of this site. MSL RETAIL reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time by posting the new terms on the site, which modifications shall take place immediately. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach or default. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that effectuates the intent of the original provision. MSL RETAIL's suppliers, licensors, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and agents shall be third party beneficiaries of MSL RETAIL's rights under this Agreement. All rights not granted expressly by this Agreement are reserved.
6. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS. This site compilation and all portions authored by MSL RETAIL are Copyright © 2013 MSL Retail Ltd. All rights reserved. Portions of this website authored by third parties who have licensed their material to MSL RETAIL are owned by those respective third parties. You agree not to alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend at this site. MSL RETAIL is the trading name of MSL Retail Ltd. Other products or names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The MSL RETAIL name and logos are copyright and may not be used without MSL Retail Ltd's written permission. Also, any and all copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from MSL RETAIL. This includes the organisation and layout of the sites and the underlying software that's owned by us or our licensors and suppliers. You agree that all these materials are available for your personal use only, and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without our written permission.
8. E-COMMERCE SERVICE. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement and use this website pursuant to this Agreement, and that the information you submit will be true and accurate. You agree to pay for all goods and services that you, or others using your account, order through this website, and to pay any taxes levied on your use of this website or your transactions on this website, except for those based on MSL RETAIL's annual net income. Additional terms and conditions may apply to your purchase via this website of certain goods and services from third parties, and you agree to fully comply with those third parties' terms and conditions.